Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How about a list of "items that you have ordered and are waiting to receive" ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear JJ,

I think that we could have a list of upcoming items, things you have ordered and are waiting to receive, with a schedule of when you expect them. I am sure you are placing orders for new items and restock all the time, and it would certainly be helpful for us to see what you have coming down the pipeline beforehand. With this information in hand, I think a lot of us can plan our purchases better.

Hahahaha... I would love to buy all the titles you have, but my wallet would definitely disagree with me, so need to be wise and plan beforehand.

Cheers,

darshume
I agree. I have a problem with items I requested. Lets say I request three box sets. Then one arrives and I feel like I have to order it because if I don't someone else will snatch it. Then I order al kinds of shit to make up for the shipping (keep the cost per disc low). A week later another requested item arrives and I do the same thing.
This brings you alot of money and gets me alot of shit I didn't plan on buying (but that's my problem) but I would rather have a posibility that requested items are held untill all requested items are in (possibly pre-paid items). This is a lot to ask but it would be REALLY helpfull on getting what we want. Is this possible in the future or even possible to implement?
I'm kinda seeing where this idea's going. If one was able to put a deposit for items you want JJ to set aside, then that wouldn't be so bad. Then say, when the order reaches an amount like, 100 or 150, then you can have it shipped out. I like where you're getting at with this, and I'm on the same boat too when I see things go out of stock and whatnots. Perhaps JJ can get someone to implement a system like that, where one has a cart/account and deposits have to be paid in part or full to reserve the item for ya. Oh well, the idea's in the early stages of infancy but Í'm sure it can be refined Big Grin