Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Thoughs on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Initial D. I'm thinking of picking up the AC/MI bundle of Initial D, and I wanted to know more about the series and what everyones thoughts were on it. I know the bundle has 1st Stage: 1-26, 2nd Stage: 27-56, 3rd Stage Movie, Extra Stage, and Battle Stage. And really, I'm thinking of buying it for two reasons. Koyasu Takehito, and Seki Tomokazu o.O Any input is appreciated.
I believe the series was liscensed, so if your a big fan, I'd say wait for it. However if you just want to see the series now, then by all means pick up the HK Set. I hear the subs on it are near perfect. So it'll be good. I was never a big car guy so I can't really say if its good or not.[/siz]
I really really loved this series.. And yea so far all the Initial D HK Sets are great subs.. If you are into cars i would suggest getting this set.. If you are getting a set then Extra Stage is good.. but if you buy them independantly then don't bother it really has nothing to do with the main point of the story..