Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kenshin Kaden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know if Viz is going to put out the art books for Kenshin in English? It would only make me really mad if they don't because the "real" last part of the manga is only in 2 of theses books (Yahiko's Sakabatou and Cherry Blossoms in the Spring.) So If anyone has any info, please let me know Big Grin
i dont think they are but i am not sure
I think if sales are great on the GN they will go ahead and print. I really hope they do though.
Me too. I would be really mad like I said if they don't do them. I even went to the Viz site today and emailed them, asking if they would do them.lol.. like that's gonna help. Big Grin
Aoshi in his suit ^________^
Hey I will email them too, it worked for Maison Ikkoku dvd set, when they got hundreds of email, so this is worth trying to.
yeah!! maybe if every one who reads this emails them, then they'll do it. So come on ppl.. email viz and tell them you want the Kenshin Art books done in english.
I have the scans...if I remember where I found the script, I could more than likely just scanlate them. . .

Edit: Found it. Maybe I'll attempt some scanlation.
[Image: 01.jpg]

Just a preview.
well if you do them, please let me know. I would love to see them and be able to read them at the same time..lol Big Grin
Well, seeing I have to leave in an hour, a good deal of them will be done tomorrow. Here's two of them, though, to hold your taste. Of course, they're read right to left.

http://morningview.net/rk/kaden/01.jpg
http://morningview.net/rk/kaden/02.jpg
They are really pretty, but it's a little hard to read them. Maybe it's just my crappy work PC, but thank you for them. :p
Well, seeing they're size is 600x967, they should be fine to read. Internet explorer resizes large pictures, so hover your mouse over the image and a square should pop up in the lower right corner. Click on that and it'll get bigger.
awwww. I see!! I feel kinda silly now, but oh well. Yeah that worked. Thanks for helping out the slow girl today Wink
Get back to work!! Stop surfing the internet!!
Wish I had a job like yours. Wink

Yaaay. I can read the ending too since Suzaku's translating them for you.
Pages: 1 2