Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Biology and Chemistry !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hells yeah, there is no subject cooler than Chemistry and Physics. Biology is good but not fun as Chemistry. Specially the bonding, the nomenclature and the compound decomposition. Well I think I?m so good at them because both of them are my mayors; could be that the reason?
Well from what I remeber in those two classes is that the smartest people in those classes scared me because I knew if they really understood everything at that age I didn't want to piss them off... hell can anyone say "Works Bomb"
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Well from what I remeber in those two classes is that the smartest people in those classes scared me because I knew if they really understood everything at that age I didn't want to piss them off... hell can anyone say "Works Bomb"

well not just them some of the outher's can just find the way to make them on the net
See, it was those insanely genious people that were my best friends. I guess it's better to be on this side of world domination as opposed to the other.Cool
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
See, it was those insanely genious people that were my best friends. I guess it's better to be on this side of world domination as opposed to the other.Cool

Same here.Wink
Pages: 1 2