Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gfanikf's [Trading List]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys got some great sets for you guys to get today.

1. Gasaraki 3 Disc Perfect set
2. Cowboy Bebop 3 Disc FX Perfect set
3. Ghost in the Shell 4 Disc FX rip of AC
4. 5 Disc Gamera R2 rip set (worth 60 dollars) Eng Subs for the movies none for the extras The R1 Gamera One doesn't have 5.1
5. Robotech Box set Vol 1-2 and extras disc Single 3-7 R1
6. Gundam Wing R1 Vol1

Not looking for anything in particular so feel free to post anything (with the exception of hentai). However, 2 and 3 would only be traded for something that really catches my intrest. More so 2 then 3. However there are soem other great items on this list that should not be passed up.
-gfanikf

Good trades with:
Vinny
Just updated the list
Updated and corrected the Robotech info.
Any one up for a trade? Good Stuff here
How about my Gasaraki three disc AV set (perfect collection, I guess. It is an R1 rip) for your Tokyo Pig.
Sure that sounds like a deal. If you ready to send it out tommorow on your end I can have it out Tommorow on my end. Hows That.
Just Pm'ed you. After we get over the basics I figure we can get the ball rolling on this trade.
Pm'ed you back
Well Toyko Pig is gone now, but Gamera is a great set.
i got gasaraki, whats gamera?
Just updated the list. Some great stuff up for trades.
Actually I am always on the lookout for HK and asian live action films. So if you have live action films you want to dump now may be a good chance.
Interested in 1. Gasaraki 3 Disc Perfect set, take a look at my list.
Quote:Originally posted by Terrex
Interested in 1. Gasaraki 3 Disc Perfect set, take a look at my list.
Sorry there is nothing that really catchs my eye on your list. If your lists changes in the near fututre please let me know. Sorry
Hey, I'm interested in Ghost in the Shell 3 Disc FX rip of AC but isn't this 4 discs?
Quote:Originally posted by Madmank
Hey, I'm interested in Ghost in the Shell 3 Disc FX rip of AC but isn't this 4 discs?
Your right it is four disc I forgot about it completely. Ill update my list.
Pages: 1 2