Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What kind of UGLY are we talking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(This had to be done. Hats off to Ka-Talliya. Smile)

Anime uggos seem to vary as much as uggos in real life, (although there aren't that many to begin with). You have different types of "Ugliness" and the ever present "Circus Freak". Here are my picks for "Levels of Ugliness" applied to the world of anime.

Weird: Nanbara (Hand Maid May)
Ugly: Granny (Totoro)
Gross: Incognito (Hellsing)
Nausea-Inducing: Dakuan (Ninja Scroll)
Utterly Horrid: Mama Dola (Laputa)
Eek! Kill it! Kill it!: Liar Boo (One Piece) Hehe.

Granted this is from a male perspective and I only listed a couple. So, who rates on your levels of "Ugliness"?
personally, i think (highly ironically) the most heinous uglies are in hentai.

and liar boo isn't that bad! which end is the top of yr scale?
That one lobster thing that came to life in the fridge on the Bebop. I mean I'm not sure how gross it must have looked..but I'm ranking it up there with the Eek Kill It! section...though it was interesting and at the same time nauseating that Ed ate one of the pieces lol! I mean come on! The thing freaked Spike out, and Spike isn't the type to freak out unless it's something way way out there.
my vote goes to that little kid from darkside blues... the blonde haired one.. sorry i don't remember his name, but oh god he is ug-ly.. like eek kill it, is just too nice.:eek:
The kid robot thing from Spriggan! Oh my goodness!! EEK!!KILL IT!! KILL IT!!! Any way, that's just my opinion, but not only is he hidious, he's evil...I think that made it worse.
You know little kids are scary, so I'm adding the little girl in Demon city Shinjuku and the Olsen twins.