Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Romeo's Blue Skies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know if this'll ever be released on HK DVD? It's a super-series, and I'd love to have it on DVD, but none of the R1 companies will pick it up, and the R2s only have two episodes a disc! :evil:
A HK set would probably have crap subs. Look at Conan the Boy in Future. I would say pick up the fansubs. You'll get great translation which will make for a much better watch.
I really want an HK set of Pokemon, Hamtaro, and the original Dragon Ball. Those are up there along with Those Who Hunt Elves 2.
Well, I have the first two fansub volumes, but a DVD set WOULD be nice to have. I'd pick it up, even if the subs were crap. I love this show.
Quality doesn't matter to me. I watched Marmalade Boy on crappy EP tapes. All I need are good translations. I watched Kishin Corps episode 1. It was ok. I hope this will be like Those Who Hunt Elves, which I hated, at first and then I extremely liked it.
I'm addicted to the opening theme of this show
The opening theme rules. ^_^ I don't like the closing song, though. @_@ It's too happy for a show like this. "Si, Si, Ciao!"
Seems like it has a decent following. What's the show about?
It's about a young boy named Romeo who is sold (Or won, rather.) to a man needing chimney sweeps. It's really depressing. @_@
Sounds like something out of Charles Dickens (thinks of Great Expectations and shutters).