Import Anime Forums

Full Version: berserk the manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys about berserk the manga which volume start to complete the anime?

i'm sure u didn't unberstand cuz i'm english is pretty bad.to start reading what completes the anime which manga volumes i should get?

and where i can find them for the cheapest price to buy them online?

plz helpSad
They are releasing them a volume every 3 months of so. So cruel of them!!! :mad: I don't know when the manga catches up to the end of the anime but suffice to say you will probably have to wait at least a year if they keep up the one 3monthly release schedule.

As far as i know the manga is not exactly the same as the anime as with most series so it may be worth your while getting the earlier volumes too. Ok i'll shut up now, i sound like a Berserk Manga salesman now. :o
volumes 1-3 <---not in the anime...well, most of it...volume 3's last chapter, I believe is in the anime.

volumes 4-12 <-- mainly follows the anime...I've heard there are a few differences though.

volumes 13-26(?) <---not in the anime...except for volume 13, some of it is in the anime.

so you will want vol. 1-3 and vol. 13-26. Wink I believe that answers your question...well, most of it.

EDIT:

About buying the manga...I bought from a fansubber that has an online site. He sells them for $6 per book and has a special where you can get vol. 1-20 for $100. All of his manga is in Chinese however, and not Japanese. He is very reliable. I stopped buying them though, because of the US release coming soon.

His site is http://www.aoshianime.net/
Do you know other foreign languages besides English? Vol. 1-25 are available in German for ? 8 each and can easyly be ordered from http://www.amazon.de. I think there are also French and Spanish editions. So maybe these could be options for you.

I've read the first 5 volumes so far (the next 5 are already waiting for me at my comic shop), and it really rocks.