Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GTO perfect collection!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oh yes my life is complete! this better be as good as the manga or else there will be a suicide on your hands mister GTO anime guy!!!

btw everyone else should buy this, it will fuckin rock!
I've never read the Manga, but I've watched the first R1 disk and I think it's gonna kick ass. I pre-ordered it! Can't wait to get it. *_*
I'm waiting for this too. The manga is so funny. Where did you see it? Please give us a link.
You can preorder the whole series, Import of course. It's on the store label if you click on it and it should be near the bottom of the list. If you're talking about the R1, I got the disk from my friend Thomas, and I haven't a clue where he bought it.
Aaah... didn't find it, because I didn't scroll down and it isn't sorted in at "G"
hehehe im as gitty as a school girl!
Yeah I rented the dvds a while back and I think they only take it to the 11th volume of the manga, but I can't wait to get this set in either, I preordered it the first day it was available.
I have read some of the manga and watched most of the series. I think the manga was a bit better but the anime is not shabby by any means. I know sometimes you read a manga series and end up a bit disappointed with the anime but i don't think it will be the case with GTO.
I finished the whole series couple of years back and the live series too. Heheheh very funny series!!
it cant end at the 11th volume of the manga! thats exactly where ive read to! noooooooooo!!!! does enyone know where the anime ends?
ps: not 100% sure of it since it was in an anime mag...

//i have seen the wole anime but not read the manga yet