Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Top 5 oldest members who have never posted!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GotenGT 03-07-02
micahman 03-13-02
micahman79 03-12-02
breakanime 03-19-02
Cashan 03-21-02

combined posts: 0
time i spent doing this: 10 minutes
knowing this useless information: priceless
wow...I feel strangely more stupid for knowing that. Sad
You never know, it might come in handy. It might be Jepordys Final Round Question next week! :eek:
So, is JJ registered at Cashan's site (if it is the Cashan I'm thinking of)?
10 min's on useless info o well if it is somein to do then work till your hart is content
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic

I'm pretty sure it's the same Cashan. Maybe he wanted to view something in the forum and thought he had to register in order to view it. I mean, anyones allowed to register, so I don't think it's a big deal.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
wow...I feel strangely more stupid for knowing that. Sad

Hey..I thought I was the only one that used that one liner. After someone says or does something stupid I'm like "...I think I just got dumber from that..." ^_^
w00t for the useless information massiv !!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic

Actually Cashen used to do the Sales for FX/MI on this site until he started doing bad shipping etc (when he left for his Military Wannabe Reserve Stuff) So JJ stoped having him sell and asking Bella from CJV to do it.. And now finally he does it himself..
Ahh, so atleast some usefull information came from this post. So the top three Hkdvd sellers used to collaborate? Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
Hey..I thought I was the only one that used that one liner. After someone says or does something stupid I'm like "...I think I just got dumber from that..." ^_^

Sorry for stepping on your metaphorical toes...I usually use "I can feel my IQ lowering as we speak." Cool

Don't mind me...I'm just a geek.Rolleyes
Wow...okay that's allBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
when he left for his Military Wannabe Reserve Stuff

Too Funny.