Import Anime Forums

Full Version: the twelve kingdoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question - has anyone seen the twelve kingdoms series-Im curious if it is a s good as the screen shots Ive seen. I have not been following it so im not sure if it has been fully released in japan to have a good rip of it yet. I really hate TV captures but I love subtitles so waiting for the dub is kinda foolish in my opinion- which version of it is the best ?Smile
Its as good as it looks, its a little Fushigi yugish and El Hazardish but the story is really good, I only bought the first box set from AC, but since then media blasters picked the series up. So I think I will wait on a perfect collection. Only 45 episodes I think.
ive seen the first 28 eps, and juuni kokuki is a very good series following a small group of characters mainly yokko and the events of the 12 kingdoms. the plots last mostly around 13 eps with a 14th ep retelling everthing again. its a really good show. watch it.