Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who is your ONE AND ONLY most favorite Anime Character???

You all know mine...GATSU from Berserk!!!!
Alucard - Hellsing

There is just something with his personality that kicks booty Smile
Gokudo - Goduko swordman extraordinaire

His personnality is exactly like me (he don't give a damn about anybody but himself)
Yes I'm glad someone else besides Matthew and myself have seen Gokudo. It is an awesome show.
Lupin. I was going to say Raideen but since it's a robot i figure that wouldn't count.
Well for me i would just have to say look at my Avatar! ;o)
Vegeta! Damn is he awesome:

LinkLook at my AN Sig
Mine would have to be Gokuu.
Future Trunks is the man!!! I remember when I was a freshman in highschool back in 92, I use to wear my DBZ shirt with Trunks on it, and everyone would laugh and say: Your shirt says DRAGONBALLS hahaha.... Wow who would have know, DBZ is now a household name.
It's kinda close between Ranma, InuYasha and Vicious. I have a little bit in common with all 3 personalities, especailly Inuyasha. But when it's all said and done, I'd have to go with Vicious.

Just like in that movie 'Hook' when he said "can there be a Peter Pan without Captain Hook?" Same thing applies here. Would Spike really be what he is without Vicious?
Sanosuke - Kenshin

He may not be the strongest, but he'll always be the coolest to me.
For character, I have to agree with vicnuts, Lupin is the man.
He's got cool toys, ends up with hot women, and has great friends. What more could a man ask for out of life?
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
For character, I have to agree with vicnuts, Lupin is the man.
He's got cool toys, ends up with hot women, and has great friends. What more could a man ask for out of life?

Fujiko, all men would want her, he never got her.
If you read the manga, Lupin got it on with Fujiko fairly regularly. There have even been a few allusions to them having sex in a few of the anime titles.

but you are right, for the most part, she just teases and uses Lupin to no end. And he loves her all the more for it.
I have to agree with Schultz.
Kenshin is the man.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4