Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shin Vinny Tradelist: Last Day of the Planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since my old tradelist is long dead and totally unorganized, I figured I'd start a new one Smile So here's what I got for trade. Note that all are original versions, and not copies:

R1 DVDs.
----------------------------------------
Cardcaptor Sakura volume 1 though 3 with box
Contains episodes 1 through 12. The box isn't an R1 thing. A while ago I picked up these empty Cardcaptor Sakura R2 boxes and sold a bunch, but kept two for myself. I plan on picking up the HK set, so I don't need the second box, so I'll include it with the DVDs for a little extra, as the boxes were imports and cost a hell of alot. I couldn't find a picture online of it, but it's basically an all pink box, with an SD picture of Sakura on two sides, the back has the backing of one of her cards with the show's title written across the back, and the front is a big picture of her and Kero flying by her. I don't know how to describe how it opens... when it's standing right side up, the front folds down. It's hard to explain ^_^; It holds up to ten DVDs though. That's why I originally bought two, so they could hold all 18 volumes of the TV series and the two movies.

Trigun volume 1 through 5
Contains 19 episodes, I think. I was going to trade them with someone here, but I kept getting sidetracked, so I screwed up the deal -_-; So just throwing them up here again.

G-Gundam R1 boxset 1
Contains volumes 1-3, which is twelve episodes. I doubt anyone will go for this seeing as the R1 rip is out, though, but maybe Smile

Hand Maid May volume 1
Contains episodes 1 -4 or I think it was 1-5. Pretty awesome release by Pioneer. It's basically the R2 DVD with a dub and subtitles. The menu is even in Japanese (unless you do the alternate angle deal for English).

Sailor Moon S volume 1 and 2
The DVDs were packed with episodes. I'm not sure how many are on each. I think the first one had 8 or 9 and the second one had 7 or so. They had a lot of episodes. Another cool release by Pioneer. Both come in clear cases with reversible covers.

Lost Universe volume 1 and 2
An older release by ADV. It was a pretty good show, I just never finished it because Suncoast never had the third DVD in Tongue 8 episodes. I hear it takes place in the Slayers universe or something. I really don't know.

Martian Succesor Nadesico volume 1 through 6
Same idea with Cowboy Bebop on this one. It's the whole series. I wanted to keep this one and pick up the older MI or MAC release jsut to see what the show looked like before ADV went overlay crazy on it.

R1 DVDs MAYBE FOR TRADE
These ones I am less willing to trade. If there's a good deal though, I'd go for it.
-----------------------------------

Magic Users Club OVA volume 1 through 3
I'm surprised this hasn't been ripped by an HK company yet along witht he TV series. It's a pretty cool show. A high school has a club of people who use magic. Kind of etchi, in a way, but not to bad. The first DVD has an awesome case. Clear case with a clar cover insert that shows through to the disc which is part of the image.
I also got a poster with this when I bought it. I don't think it's in the best of condition, as I just threw it in my closet, but I'd throw it in the deal, too.

Cowboy Bebop volume 1 through 6
The whole series. I was thinking about getting the FX version, but am still deciding on it. It's not with a boxset though. I bought these LONG before they planned on making a boxset. Plus, when the boxset did come out, it cost more then buying the volumes seperately.

Gundam 08th MS Team volume 1 though 4
I was planning on picking the MI set up of this, but I heard it was cut, so I was thinking of just keeping this one and getting that set, but I don't know...

HK DVDs
------------------------------------

Ayashi No Ceres (AS)
I never watched this one. I had the AV set of Noir and since the subs weren't so good, I traded it for this set. This set is bad, too, according ot the reviews. But I didn't really care about the Noir set and just wanted to get rid of it so I took the first offer. So, if anyone wants this set, I'd practically give it away. Sorry I don't have anymore info on it. I'm assuming it's the whole series.

Everything else
-----------------------------------
Final Fantasy X for JAPANESE PS2
A friend gave me a copy of this game, and I hate RPGs, so never bothered with it. Might as well get rid of it. This is for a Japanese PS2 only. It's all in Japanese. It also came with a bonus DVD. I have an extra one, so if someone wants a copy I can trade for it too.

WANTED:
-AC/MI 5 disc Gundam Wing set (NO R1 RIPS!!!)
And then anything else ^_^. I'd prefer HK DVDs. No R1 anime or movie DVDs, please.

TRADING POLICY: Well, it seems the general consensus is a ratio of two HK DVDs to one R1 in a trade, so I'll follow that. But, am willing to go for a one to one ration when it comes to titles on my want list, because I want those titles BAD.

That's all I got for now. I'll update it if I find anything else to put up. For trading, please only HK DVDs. No R1 anime DVDs. Don't be afraid of any trades. I may go for even the crappiest of releases. I also can go for money, too. $10 to $15 per R1 DVD, depending on how much I bought them for. I also set up a Paypal account so we can do the money transfer thing smooth and easy now Smile Money orders take forever Tongue So, don't be afraid to try any trades with me (just no R1 anime). I'm not looking for anything in particular, either.
Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST IF YOU PM OR EMAIL ME!!! I rarely ever check my email, and I don't have the pop up telling me I recieved a new PM so I keep forgetting to check that too. So remember to post here if you PMed or Emailed me. Thanks!

9/27
Holy ass this is over a year old! Well, bumping to see if I can finally get rid of these DVDs!
Interested in Gasaraki...let me know.

Thanks!!!
I'm interested in these sets:

Trigun 1-5
Cowboy Bebop
Nadesico

All my DVDs for trade are on the list on the fron page with Kakomu in the name.

I'm willing to trade 1:2 R1:HK, so lemme know what you think
posted on your trade list on arctic. thanks
I pm you
Bumperboy, I replied to you in my tradelist post on Artic. No need to post on both Smile And that's not being implied towards you Bumper, but to everyone. Just post on one or the other. Makes it easier to sort through things.
Ryviux, I replied to your PM.
Goflutie, I checked you tradelist and there wasn't anything I wanted. Sorry Sad
Kakomu, I'm still looking through your incredible tradelist. Lot's of nice stuff you got there. I posted another question about your MI/AC VoE set in your tradelist post. I'm thinking of some others to add for the Trigun set. You got alot of nice stuff there Smile
Hello, I'm interested in your Ayashi No Ceres. Could you check my trade list and tell me if there is anything of interest there. I don't have any anime for trade, since I don't have much anime at all yet but I do have games listed for different systems.
Updated. Added Gundam Wing set by MAC for a incredibly low price.
Hi

iam interested in that FFX jap with an exstra dvd, is it the FFX internasional version u mean or just the jap version? Oh and does the DVD include the FFX another story?

Cuz the internasional comes with the dvd, and the "just" jap dont.

anyway take a look at my list, maybe u see anything u want there.
First off, added some enw stuff to the list.
The FFX game is in Japanese. It was the first release of the game. The DVD (Region 2 encoded) has a preview for Kingdom Hearts, a Final Fantasy 11 thing (it's a story of how the online play will work) and some cast interviews. I had it up on Ebay for $20 and still no one would buy it Sad
Bumpage. Didn't realize this fell to the second page.
ill buy Ayashi No Ceres. how much? do you have any andy lau, andrew lau, (just asian movies in gereral) movies also, ill buy those if the price is right.
later.
Bump! It's been a while ^_^
You're the only guy I know who doesn't want R1 rips or R1s... wow...

Any interest in Saiyuki AC/MI?
Ok, I am severely interested in the Magic Users Club OVA 1-3, I'm kinda confused here, is this the complete OVA series episodes 1-6 on 3 disks or is it only epi. 1-3? If it's complete... please PM me or email me.. here is my trade list:

Amethyst's Trade List

Thanks!!