Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone know if Those Who Hunt Elves 2 is liscensed yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hoepfully it will. Any one else a fan of the series?
I'm waiting for it as well. =)

The first 2 episodes of TWHE were not that great, but I really started to enjoy the series after that.. heheh the Flower Elves Epi was the best.
I watched DVD Vol.2 last night. All 6 episodes!!!! I really like that episode as well as the armor one.
I agree completely. I didn't like the first episode at all. I thought that I had ended up blowing my money on a mediocre title. Though it became one of my favorite shows. I wrote more about it in my favorite shows post. Ritsuko and Ms. Airi are two of my favorite anime women.
http://www.animeondvd.com/license/5.htm
ADV has liscensed Those Who Hunt Elves 2. Thank god. Possible fall 2002 release. Most likely it'll be longer.
I hated the dub. ADV always sucks at dubs. There was one episode where the characters were expressing their most desired dream and Junpei said that he wanted pamela anderson or something and the sub he says curry. The part that pissed me off was when (the red-haired girl, d'oh forget her name) says Backstreet Boys in the dub. NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! I seriously did not laugh. In the sub she says Toilet Paper!! I laughed my ass off. Proving...ADV ruins great jokes.
DUB is americanizing it for people who are not hardcore anime fans. I think that it is ok to do what ADV does. It makes it like an entirely different show, which makes it an even better rewatch if you own the DVDs (which I do ^_^). I loved Those Who Hunt Elves and I'm glad that it has enough of a fan base to have the sequel series released.
I checked the part you were talking about PepsiDude. It does sound horrible. They mention way too many American things. Though they do a nice job of hinting at a romance between Junpei and Celcia.