Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cowboy Bebop (FX) - Remastered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just found out that the CB fx remastered set has come out... right now the only place ive seen it is cookiejarvideo.com .... ya thats all i just wanted to inform everyone... cuz this is exciting... ¬_¬
First the godawful MI set, then it was the fx set with bad video and now another "remastered" set. You know it would have cost the same just to get the R1s from the beginning rather than continuously upgrading the HK sets
MI? I got the MAC set recently. I was kinda pissed off that it didnt have that cool inside of Bebop pics and instead had MAC written all over it. But if the FX set sucked, forget I said that. Quality is good though. And thats really all that matters. Right now Im just nitpicking.
umm... not really... the r1 set costs $200, and im just gonna sell my old non-remastered bebop set on ebay for like 20 bucks and use it toward the remastered... now if only import anime could stock it...
I was quite happy with my FX set perfect collection, but I'm not that picky on bebop sooo.
I asked about it, and I quote:

"Video quality is better on the new set"

Can't tell if that means better as in no mackroblocking/pixelation or just less. Either way, it's good, no?
MI had a really bad set a while ago, the video was perfect but only one intro/ending a DVD and the worst subs I've seen on a HKDVD.

I've also got the MAC set which is suppose to be a direct rip of the old FX set. It's got lots of pixelation in it and I was watching it on a regular TV. My set had artwork on the inside of the gatefold and I got it several months ago, outside looks like the old MI set, inside is like the FX set.

Amazon.com is selling all 6 R1 DVDs for 100$ (without box). About what it would cost to buy the 3 sets of Bebop that HK companies have released so far including shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...d&n=507846
The promotion has been going on for awhile so I don't think it will end soon
Also worth noting that dvdempire.com has all 6 dvds going for 14.99 each. The promo banner is on their main page at the top. I've thought about selling some old dvds to get the R1s of bebop and giving my friend who's never seen any anime my fx set.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
MI had a really bad set a while ago, the video was perfect but only one intro/ending a DVD and the worst subs I've seen on a HKDVD.

I've also got the MAC set which is suppose to be a direct rip of the old FX set. It's got lots of pixelation in it and I was watching it on a regular TV. My set had artwork on the inside of the gatefold and I got it several months ago, outside looks like the old MI set, inside is like the FX set.

Amazon.com is selling all 6 R1 DVDs for 100$ (without box). About what it would cost to buy the 3 sets of Bebop that HK companies have released so far including shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...d&n=507846
The promotion has been going on for awhile so I don't think it will end soon

Unlike you not everyone went out and blindly bought every set of cb... and right now $100 is way too much for me to spend on sumthing i could spend ~$30 on... and i dont know why you're going on about the other sets... this is a IMPROVEMENT on the fx set which was already pretty good.. so i was just trying to bring up interest to it so that import-anime might pick it up and put it in their store... and mattmalay... i dont want this to sound too offensive but not every one in the world is as rash with their money as you are... so keep ure pants on.
I was expecting that a set with Bebop TV + Movie (r1 rip also) appeared...like FX did with Escalflowe
Maybe it will. Flora was giving away a Bebop Movie with every Bebop Set for a while to his regular customers. The offer has now stopped so maybe there is a reason for it... Big Grin