Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Are you orders taking its time to arrive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
dude i better not have to wait this long to get my GTO or else JJ may have a suicide hanging over his head!

Well the thing you gotta remember with me is I am in the Military overseas so once the package Hits California its all military transport to get to hear.. Plus we had two typhoons since he sent it.. So lots to mess up getting things from the states here..
Yippee I'm happy. I finally got my order. the label had a date of august 29th

and today is 9/30.

And you're on a base. i'm in my own home, in california. It has to US side. lazy bastards. they must've kept in somewhere for like 2 weeks then decided to process it.

I think next time I'll get wait till I accumulate a large order and order it all at once. so I can get some thing that's trackable.
thank god! although its gonna be a while in pre-ordering
Quote:Originally posted by ufwa
Yippee I'm happy. I finally got my order. the label had a date of august 29th

and today is 9/30.

And you're on a base. i'm in my own home, in california. It has to US side. lazy bastards. they must've kept in somewhere for like 2 weeks then decided to process it.

I think next time I'll get wait till I accumulate a large order and order it all at once. so I can get some thing that's trackable.

Hum thats weird.. My Package was shipped from JJ on the 29th of Aug also.. And it arrived here in japan on the 29th.. i wonder if there was a hold on State side somewhere that delayed both our packages for a time.. because like mine has to go onto military transport and then by air/boat all the way here to okinawa japan.. I can't see why i got mine before yours.. but hey thats the weirdness of the postal service.
I just checked my PO Box for the shipment again. It has been almost a month now and I am still waiting for mine...sad thing is that I am in New York close to Canada. At least the owners of this site are cool about it and have helped me as much as they can.
I ordered my stuff at the end of August, and still no package. This is crazy.
Yea the postal system is getting messed up.. Package that JJ sent out on the 29th Sep via ExpressPost arrived on the 6th.. Only 1 week.. while the other package took forever..
I ordered them on Sept-05-2003 and received the package yesterday afternoon (Oct.-08-2003). I only mention this to let others know that although there may be a long wait (and it was long indeed), the products will arrive I think. Ofcourse, the DVDs were shipped to my PO Box so there would be less risk or the shipment being lost.
Still no package and I ordered before labor day. This is absolutely crazy. I can't see myself ordering anything else at this site until this is resolved.
Pages: 1 2 3