Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Today is my birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well in exactly one hour (by my clock) before I celebrate my 22nd aniversary. Rejoice!Big Grin

(oop looks like I didn't get this posted in time as it is now 6:45, and the time of my birth is 6:36, ah well)Big Grin
Grats!, before u know it, u will be staring at the big 3-0, and a receeding hairline!
My family really dosen't age that well, so I think I will be seeing that recieding hairline early.Sad Big Grin Big Grin
Happy Birthday!!
happy birthday!!! and I hope we all live long enough to wish you another next year!
Well seeing as I was at your house, I already know you had a happy birthday...but I'll say it again for the Hell Of It!!!! Happy Birthday Kak!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... hope you have fun... Big Grin

Join the party.
[Image: ladiesman.gif] [Image: clap.gif]
[Image: dance2.gif] [Image: partysmiley.gif] [Image: jester.gif] [Image: birthday.gif] [Image: beer.gif] [Image: banana.gif] [Image: drummer.gif]

EDIT: Damn... the smilies dont appear... oh well... you can always visit the links ^_^
happy birth day so go get drunk like i do
happy birth day so go get drunk
HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry, didn't get to read it til today lol.
Happy un-birthday!!(as the mad hatter would put it) I'd sing and do the whole crazy tea party thing if I had that many tea pots...and a really big hatBig Grin
Happy Birthday ! Smile Puzzleguy
happy birthday kak