Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tihs is pterty iintgertseng.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I perfectly understood that . You should get a job doing the sub titles for Mac- you are actually better at the Engrish , than they are ! Smile Puzzleguy
Mixing up spelling doesn't constitute engrish. Fucked up grammar and direct Japanese to Chinese to English translations is what makes Engrish.
Any of you guys ever been to engrish.com? That is some grade A all american engrish. Ok, so it's japanese people's of our language, but it's still rather fun to read.
Quote:Any of you guys ever been to engrish.com?
I just wish I could read Japanese so I could laugh at their misuse-of-japanese-in-america-page. My sis and me get a kick outta that site.

As for this spelling thingy, I can see how it could get you in trouble at some point. Like if you said "begird pines" (to dress or bind trees), well you can guess at the possible rearrangemeant, hehe. Smile
You know I got that in an e-mail about a week ago... althogh mine had Cambridge University as the "uinevrttiy" but hey...

I was going to post it but then thought you iknow I'll wait and every one will have gotten it in an a forward by next week and bam here it is on IA...
Pages: 1 2