Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Rap cd (DMX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey just wondering if anyone of u has a new rap cd and if it is any good.
Like i just got DMX new cd (grand champ) and it is pretty ok like most of his cd they are not bad buu just ok. If u listen to it for like 4 hrs nonstop it will grow on u so i advice that for all his fans.
Yeah I picked that cd up man, I just can't wait till Jay-Z's new cd drops, although the last was a bit disappointing.
About jay z last cd was really disappointing he should had made it a one disc cd instead of 2 i think it would have been much better.
Yeah I agree, I think I liked him better when he was just Jay-Z, not Blueprint.
dmx always has really hot rhymes but my fav of all time has got to be Nas. im not abt to say that i like jay-z cuz i think nas could easily out shine him anyday. Wink
True dat, but they ain't got nothing on Tu pac
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
True dat, but they ain't got nothing on Tu pac

that was one of the last things I expected to see today, but I got to say that i do love Tu pac, and I think if he was still around that he would be killin' all these new so called mc's :mad:
Yeah I have listen to many artist in my short years on earth and I have to say he is one of the top lyrisist.
I just got da band(p.didyy new group) and for it it's not so bad out of 10 i will give it a 4
Really? I may have to borrow that from one of my friends. I do think the mixed girl in the group is absolutely gorgeous.