Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The most slammin' anime girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would it be? If choice is other please tell who it is.[/siz]
Damn my "other" option didn't show up.
The choices....the choices. Wish there was other button. A ko, Girl Type Ranma (yes technically it is a guy but looks aren't), Sakura (Sakura Wars), Meiko (Marmalade Boy), and many more. Second I woud have to pick Faye Valentine, or Ayukawa Madoka. Also really like Shampoo.
I totally agree with that Ayukawa vote. She'd probably be my second choice. Wow I just watched her in episode 20, in her tennis outfit. DAMN!!!!
Yup she is even better in the Movie if you ever get to watch that.. its released by ADV .. Stupid ADV releasing Movies to series that are not even released..
I plan on picking it up after I see the series. I have all of the OAVs except for the 5th one, the final movie I want to return to that day.
It might take me a while to finish KOR because I get distracted by smaller stuff like Knights of Ramune (go figure). Ah well only two episodes left and then I can focus on KOR.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I plan on picking it up after I see the series. I have all of the OAVs except for the 5th one, the final movie I want to return to that day.

Hum i have never heard the movie called i want to return to that day.. Must be Japanese name.. ADV calles it Summers Beggining.
It's really the 5th OAV and it was released by animeigo currntly only on VHS. It's about 70 minutes long.
Wow I have an addiction. I have more posts than Junkie Joe and he's the moderator.
Hum this is weird because i have all 7 or 8 i think of the OAV's .. Must go through the tape again with them on it.. And don't wanna talk to much of what happens if you haven't seen it..
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Wow I have an addiction. I have more posts than Junkie Joe and he's the moderator.

You want a custom title? ;o) since you even beat the moderator..
Yeah, something along the lines of crazed, pasty white squirrel man.
Yeah that would do pretty good.
Speaking about hot anime girls, the girls from Kights of Ramunes are definately up there. I think I might finish it tonight.
Pages: 1 2