Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What series are you going nuts waiting for, and why ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cant wait for the entire series of "The Last Exile " that finishes up in Japan this month - ( Japanese with Engrish subs will be ok- for now ) - because I love flying stuff especially weird flying stuff ( not robots ) and I cant wait for a English dubbed copy of NOIR-- whats cooler than girls with guns ?- ay space cowboy !

Big Grin Puzzleguy
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex is high on my list.
I really want a X TV R1 rip. Waiting for the last DVD to come out and for the HK guys to rip it is killing me.

I'm really looking forward to Read or Die TV, I loved the OVA series.
I want a full moon wo sagashite HK dvd set! What are they waiting for... Sigh........
DVD sets i'd LOVE to see are:

Space adventure Codra
Yuuscha Raideen (the original 70's series)
Panzer World Galient
Voltes V
Combattra V
Steel Jeag
Cashan ('70s tatsunoku)
Hurricane Polymer ('70s tatsunoku)
Gaiking
Daltanias
Dartain 3
Tryder G-7
Dangard Ace
GoShogun
Sasuraiger
Dairugger XV
Giant Robo ('60s live action tokusatsu)

God, this list shows my age..........
I'm not crazy about them but I'm waiting for:
Fruits Basket Collection (E/J)
Samurai Deeper Kyo (E/J)
Saiyuki Complete(E/J)
Shurato (E/J)
X TV Series (E/J)
Black Heaven Complete (E/J)
Naruto (E/J)
Hunter X Hunter (E/J)
His And Hers Circumstances (E/J)

I know that some of them are already out on R1s. BUT I decided to give up buying R1s. Bought over 200 R1s DVDs and sets during the last 6 mths. I'm dead dead dead broke. Though not in AD(anime debt), still, it's killing me. Sad Now waiting for FX/MAC or other HK companies to come up with decent sets for them. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
I really want a X TV R1 rip. Waiting for the last DVD to come out and for the HK guys to rip it is killing me.

Very much agreed.

Also, I can't wait for the R1 release of Z Gundam...after seeing the HK's I MUST have the R1 version.
HK wise, I'm also hoping for X TV, Noir and a good Full Moon set. A RahXephon rip would be nice, too.

As for R1, I'm anxiously awaiting Witch Hunter Robin, the GTO box sets, and the last 2 volumes of Mirage of Blaze.
Man, you know you've bought too much HK when you just can't think of many things you want.. I guess I'm still waiting for a review of Steel Angel Kurumi MAC. I've been looking forward to that one. Fruits Basket is a funimation title, so don't hold your breath for that one, Japschin. I guess an HK of Chance Pop Session or Fancy Lala would be nice.. As for R1, I've been looking forward to Hana Yori Dango for a long time.. It finally comes out this week, along with the Sakura Wars movie and the First Urusei Yatsura movie. Man, what a great week for new releases! The Digi Charat Stuff is finally coming out soon as well. Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade is another one I've been wanting to see. Nadesico Movie and Kimagure Orange Road OVA are both due out within the next few months as well, not to mention more Sailor Moon stuff..Oh yeah, and Sakura Wars memorial concert plus another 30 minute OVA in December, not to mention the rest of the discs in the TV series.. Man, these next few months are gonna obliterate my wallet..
the rest of DBZ that has yet to be released (Cell Saga, end of DBZ etc).
i really need a GTO perfect collection! how long do these R1 rips take again?????
A GTO perfect set is on the way!!!!!! It was only a matter of time it was going to happen

http://www.arcticnightfall.com/boards/sh...adid=12851

http://fx-anime.com/graphics/DVDCovers2/GTOPC01.jpg
Ai Yori Aoshi - Enishi (the sequel of the first) because it's a love hina clone but I liked them both
For me:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Rahxephon
Dr Slump
Card Captors Sakura
i really want english dubbed versions of:

onegai teacher
kimagure orange road
ai yori aoshi
chobits
his and her circumstances

Sad i want them sooooooooo much!