Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Resident Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this topic on the ArcticNightfall forums and wanted to post it here so I could get all of your opinions as well...Big Grin

Of all the many Resident Evil titles...which is your favorite?

Mine would be Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. I loved the action packed cutscenes and the whole 3-D evironment...also, the return of Wesker. The Alexia/Alfred bit did kinda rip from a certain horror/thriller movie, but that whole game was amazing and sticks out as my favorie Resident Evil.

second favorite would be RE0...It was so cool to control two characters at the same time throughout the game (well most of it.) RE0 was probably the toughest RE also...that giant Tyrant could be a pain at times and it seemed like Capcom made the Hunters tougher than in the REmake.

I would have to say RE1 (PSX) was the scariest though. The voice acting was very humurous as well... Those Hunters did NOT play around in the PSX version...I have never feared fighting an enemy as much as the Hunters from the original RE.

Enough of my rambling...

So, what about you guys?
Well being a RE collecter myself My fav Re game goes to RE0
That game was top notch. The way you could control the people together or indpendetly was a well needed instalment. After that
I have to go with RE3... I liked the whole idea of the game plus
I played with one of the Orginal people Jill... Her weapons and
extra outfits added a lot to the game and the mercinary mini game
kicked ass after that it goes as such...

RE0, RE3, RE(remake), RECV, RE2, RE (gameboy), then the survior stuff.
Although I like Silent Hill more than Resident Evil, RE is still a great series. I probably like the second one or the GCN remake of the first one the best. Hope the fourth one will be good...
Out of all of them, the one I enjoyed the most was the first Resident Evil. Probably because it was really the first survival-horror I'd ever played. The ones after that were too similar and didn't break any new ground for me.
The first one... on the psx and the saturn version was cool too.