Import Anime Forums

Full Version: X-box 2 ?!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the newest GMR there is a HUGE article on how Nintendo is doing and what they're planning for the preverbial "N5" system. Well they mention competition among the PS3 AND the X-Box 2. My eyebrow raised when I saw this. Is it true? Is there going to be an XB2?? How is this possible?
Must M$ try-try-again with another shot at taking on the Battle of the Buldge +1 ??? What are your thoughts on a 2nd XB???
Its going to suck also.> They are using ATI graphics engine.. They i belive are going to use a AMD processor.. Just a newer computer is all the X-box 2 is going to be.. Nothing innovating like Sony and Nintendo do..
Xbox2 is old news ;p u just found out about now? lol

MS ditched NVidia for ATI (canadian company)
I think more Nvidia ditched Microsoft.. because Nvidia got screwed over in the deal.. Because not all xbox's sold that microsoft planned and microsoft didn't buy all the chips that nvidia made with there agreement . So they got screwed over in the end.. Also they spent so much time on the xbox card that they lost behind in the video cards to ATI.. ;o)
but there is news that Sony may have Nvidia create its Graphics engine instead of doing it in house for the PS3
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
Xbox2 is old news ;p u just found out about now? lol

MS ditched NVidia for ATI (canadian company)

I don't read up on things I don't care about. Tongue

Yes the first CrapBox sucked so much, is there ANY reason to make another. Well...other than to have something else to laugh about.
The X-box was only good for the emulators and Panzer Dragoon Orta.