Import Anime Forums

Full Version: OrangeB.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by "OtakuMonster"

I ordered the Fist of the North Star Movie from them and it was shipped from Homg Kong :evil: . I only bought it from them since I thought they were in the U.S. I have never ordered from them again :x .

what's wrong with it coming from HK? you aren't paying anymore shipping.... you aren't paying any costs when it comes in...... and it still comes in the exact same way.....

i just don't understand what's wrong with that?
Well first off, I dont 'k like being lied to. If he's in Hong Kong, why is he pretending to be in Florida? I order tons of stuff from Hong Kong, But if it's possible I would rather order from the U.S. since (1.) hopefully it will arrive faster and (2.)I don't have to worry about U.S. customs messing with my package.
There is the whole lost in shipping deal. Not very fun, especially if you order a ton of stuff.
i've ordered from orangeb before on ebay, and when all was said and done, i wasn't all that happy with my purchase. when i order from florachanxxx on ebay i get the dvds in a little cd envelope, and wrapped in celophane with the dvd case....from orangeb, they just sent the dvd inside the case...and it came loos during shipping...and scratched.
A seller by Jam Cat did the same to me, making me wonder if the product was used at all. Though it worked fine, so I didn't complain. ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3