Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gallon of Milk in a half hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah somebody probably could do it but I don't see why they would want to.
I can only have milk in cereal. I can't stand to just drink it strait. Big Grin
Humans are the only animal that drinks another's milk. We're so fucked up!!!! :mrgreen:
We are natures original whores. Smile
Should we test said event at the con?!? :wink:
it could definitely be done-maybe not by an average sized person, but a 7ft dude could do it

and cool hand luke is an AWESOME movie-that egg part is the greatest-the boxing match and the game of cards are also classic as all hell Big Grin
I still haven't seen the movie. :mrgreen:
Like I said "Mutant". I don't want to be the one to try. I'll watch someone else do it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Maybe Dark can be that person. :mrgreen:
Maybe he is pretty big, and only partially human. Big Grin Big Grin
Well I haven't paid enough attention to this section. I didn't know this topic was even in existance. But anyways... I couldn't do it because I hate milk. In cereal is ok but that's about it for drinking the crap. Sorry guys, this 6' 3" 240LB Mutant ain't gonna, do it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We'll put chocolate in it. :o :o :o
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I didn't know this topic was even in existance

check the first post date. This is rather old but I brought it back out. This first started before you joined. :mrgreen:
About 2 months before me. Wow! This is old! What exactly made you remember it???
It's a golden oldie. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5