Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Call of Duty, this game rocks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone who hasnt yet, go download Call of Duty Demo, its a first person WW2 shooter from the creators of Medal of Honor series, this I believe will be another expantion thats due out end of October or beginning of November

here's a more accurate estimate:
http://www.digital-oasis.us/cod/countdown.htm

anyhow I am drooling over the demo Smile anyhow who doesnt know about Medal of Honor, they should go out and buy Medal of Honor Allied Assault and the expantion pack called Medal of Honor Spearhead, I promise you wont be disapointed ;p
I second that. It's like Medal Of Honor never even happened.

Everything from the superb AI on both your side and on the enemy (no more running into fences on the spot - these guys now clamber over obstacles) the atmosphere, the detailed and smooth engine, the awesome weapons effects, the ability to play as any of the four major countries in the conflict..... I could go on all day!

Quite simply this game flat out rocks!
is it linked tothe call of duty marvel comic?
i thought the demo was good but the full version will be alot better
This is good, I tried the demo, DAMN ITS IMPROVED then MOH... there's realistic zoom in of the weapons like in real life with the front sight post.

Oh yea the new game MOH breakthrough is CRAZY TOO! You have to get the blood patches for the MOH series, then it gets ROCKING BABY! :p

I love the posing as german officer stages... hehehe nothing like good ol EPSIONAGE! Big Grin
actually i was disapointed in Breakthrough single player... the entire game was nothing more than to man fixed guns and not let never ending swarm of nazis pass... like the MG42 that u have to man and then change between to make sure they dont flank you, or the mortars or the last mission with the snipers rifle to make sure they dont blow the tower... it was very very disapointing... Spearhead was amazing.... this one sucked... multiplayer is alright though, but yea Call of Duty just totally rocks.
New Demo of it out! and the full version comes out this THURSDAY! WOOT, long wait is over (almost)
I would, if it weren't for the fact that my video card has been giving me problems since I installed new firmware on it.

Anyone have a used Video card that work that is more powerful than a Geforce 3 Ti200?
lol theres crapload of cards better than GeForce 3...

I got GeForce FX 5600 256megs of ram... and about 4 days ago NVidia released new drivers... (this time they dont call it detonator drivers but ForceWare) and the new drivers are pretty good.
I'm aware, however, it tends to be rare that people have one available that isn't new.
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
lol theres crapload of cards better than GeForce 3...

I got GeForce FX 5600 256megs of ram... and about 4 days ago NVidia released new drivers... (this time they dont call it detonator drivers but ForceWare) and the new drivers are pretty good.

Hey, don't knock GF3s! I'm still using a vanilla GF3 - can't afford to and so far don't need to upgrade.

However, if Gabe Newell isn't bullshitting, I'll probably go ATI for HL2.
yea ATI been kicking major ass lately, I am not planning on upgrading any time soon since i think this card will last me past the Half Life 2 and Doom 3 engines... when the time comes, I wont let me loyalty to NVidia blind me hehe