Import Anime Forums

Full Version: English Language Listings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just scrolling down the store page and noticed that all the DVD's have English audio. ALL of them! Smile I'm assuming this is a mistake! Big Grin
yes its a mistake, Rob will fix that when he wakes up,

Rob did some changes to the audio/sub listing where we can now show thigns like italian french spanish audio/subs etc etc etc

also Rob, when u read this, the search is not working too ~_~
I think that if you do use that thing for English, Italian, French or what not you should keep the one Letter Acronym for it. It makes the site less cluttered. Just have something at the bottom that tells you what each letter indicates, and yeah I was looking at the search and yeah it's not working...get to it boy!! lol
Well everything is working.. and the Problem with the one letter is if we add more latter that have the same first letter.. though i can easily change it to ouput 1,2 or 3 letters without a problem..
What languages are subtitled having the same beginning letter? French, Italian, English, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese. Those are the only main languages that I could think about. I still think it looks cluttered, but hey it's your design man ^_^. Just adding those 2 cents again. Either way this site kicks major ass, so I don't really care what you do. It's just a suggestion, so just keep up the constant superb job you guys have been doing. They're not kidding when they say you guys are best.
i wasn't saying now.. i was saying if we add more later.. because there is cantonese that we haven't added yet.. etc.. But first what screen resolution are you looking at it in? Yea it might be cluttered at a lower screen resolution.. I can easily change how many letters it outputs.. i can try just 2 letters and see how that looks..