Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dropped it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dropped ROTC today. In a way, I actually feel relieved. I don't have to worry about a uniform, I can grow my hair, get my eyebrow pierced and not be held liable to endless rules. Not to mention AFROTC was one of the wimpiest programs I've ever seen Rolleyes.
Good for you!!!
To Each their own.
Not to insult you and your profession, but 4 years of the EXACT same thing just really started to hit me. I'd much rather get my bachelors and slip into a quick OTS and join that rather than spend 4 years in ROTC.
Hey no one is bashing you, personally for you bro it would be best if maybe you looked for another path. WOrrying about your hair a uniform and getting your eye piercced if those are you worrys then maybe it's best if you take a path not made be military boots...

And hey good for you anyways, take this time to enjoy your freedom do what you want when youwant not worrying about which reg you might have broke, then if the Air Force still looks good it will be glad to have ya...
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Not to insult you and your profession, but 4 years of the EXACT same thing just really started to hit me. I'd much rather get my bachelors and slip into a quick OTS and join that rather than spend 4 years in ROTC.

Believe me, I take no offense. And personally, I am inclined to agree with you. Just do AF OTS after. It's not physically demanding, they play Volleyball...hehe. Nice to know our officers are taught the important stuff. Rolleyes