Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How to be a BADASS MUTHA !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
be me. the end.
XD
Haha...I'll stick to bein me for nowBig Grin
Indeed, being oneself is far more important then being...something of a Badass.
Did you say be me? Awe..you shouldn't have, but Thanks!
dude, I'm so much more badass than you!
First step on becomign a "bad mutha":
Get a wallet that says "Bad Mutherfucker" on it.
I loved Pulp Fiction. Ok fine you can be a bad ass all you want. I'll just chill here in my house and kick it back while I crank the music..let my Hi Def 52" screen TV flow with whatever DVD is playing and let the liquor pour while my crew chills and my B's dance. LOL...if you don't believe me and think I'm just talking out my ace...check my crew out at http://www.angelfire.com/mb2/tripp/Tripp.html Oh yeah party at my place...again...

By the way, There's nothing like turning off the sound for your tv and letting Ninja Scroll just play while the stereo system is cranked...it's the best background ever lol..
I was lost in your website for a while. That music just carried me away.
^_^ Yeah, that song is Robert Mile's Children. It's a pretty cool song. I actually found a MIDI that sounded exactly like it so DL time with dial up would be pretty quick. I had to use a free site cause I didn't feel like I needed to fork out money to create it. I hard-coded the site about two summers ago, but since it's free I was only limited to HTML coding. I was bored outta my mind so now a web site exists. Anyway, thanks for checking it out though.
According to Ishkur's guide to music, only pussies listen to that song :p
According to Tripp's philosophy...people who have to talk shit out of nowhere really have some self-esteem issues. You should really go talk to your dad and tell him to stop playin with you so rough at night it's killin your ego. I can already tell this one is gonna get locked soon ^_^.
man, you REALLY took offense to that. Go ahead and look up Ishkur's guide. It literally says that!
Calm down, children. Can't we all just play nice? Are we going for a record or something? "Let's see how many threads we can get locked!"

(If someone decides to take me seriously, it's not my fault)
LOL! Yeah but Ishkur's Guide is to RAVE music isn't it. I don't consider Robert Miles RAVE music...Trance Jungle Industrial...yeah...but Robert Miles? <.< Anyway sorry about that. I just have way too much hormones runnin and nothing like good verbal bashing for fun especially when today kinda sucked. I always feel good when I'm sitting there with friends and everyone is just talking shit to each other lol. Anyway I like that song...it fits with my web site gif picture...nuff said
Pages: 1 2