Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mobile Suit Gundam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently found out about R1 rips and perfects and I have some questions in regards to MS Gundam DVDs of that variety. Which domestically released Gundam shows currently have R1 rips or perfects? I'm particularly interested in knowing if Char's Counterattack or Gundam 0080 have such a release. I know that G Gundam, 08th MS Team, and 0083 have perfects/R1 rips. Now for my next question: Is there an R1 rip of the original MS Gundam DVDs? I know they're only dubbed, but I'm feeling really iffy about the current version of the 0079 HKDVD. I know they have an R1 rip of the movie trilogy, but I'd really like to own the TV show and be able to understand it (Although one of the episodes won't be in English due to decisions made by Tomino towards the English version). Anyways, thanks in advance for any replies.
I am the Gundam man on this board, so I shall field your questions.

The following have perfect collections:

Wing
G
08th MS Team
Gundam Movies
Endless Waltz [it's added into the new Wing set]

The following have R1 releases:

Wing
G
08th
Char's Counterattack
MSG
Zeta [within the next year]
SEED [within the next year]
Gundam movies [no dub - dub is VHS only]
G Saviour
Endless Waltz

We'll -hopefully- see a 0079 PC and a 0080 PC soon.
Cool, thanks for the info. 0079 totally deserves a PC. I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers....