Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ninja Scroll TV set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know about the quality of the new ninja scroll TV complete boxset? Is it a tv rip or dvd rip?:confused:
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
http://www.arcticnightfall.com/boards/sh...nja+scroll

And the show sucks.

I personally am liking the show.. Been downloading it Digisub though.
I'm digging the show as well.
I'm waiting for my set to come in soon. I hope it's pretty good. But so far 2 out of 3 say it's enjoyable.
Maybe I had too high expectations for the TV series because of how great the movie was. I just couldn't get into the series, I was especially disapointed in the bad guys, the were just so tacky and lame.

The first volume of the R1 are coming out in October, earlier than the japanese R2 release.
Thanks, I think I can wait on this one then.
It is just weird. I don't really like this series too however, a lot of other ppl I know like it. Well, guess whether you are into the story and the characters. I'm not, hence, I am neutral about it.
looks dodgy to me, and im not a big fan of the movie either but heck, ill give it a go.
I went to go rent some DVDs today and I saw volume 1 of Ninja Scroll TV there so I guess the 1st volume is out already. I guess R1 rip isn't too far away now.
hey matthewmalay, Ninja Scroll TV was out since Thursday afternoon. They even selled an used copy for 25$. It's really fun to see that we rent anime DVD at the same place.
Hey, you were the one bashing it also right? Hehe. I love Sci Fi Anime! Great place that lets me watch R1 stuff without paying a heavy price and now they even have AnimeIgo stuff!
You're right, it was about time they got You're Under Arrest season 1.
ADV are cheap but I liked their dub (especially ZOE and Devil Lady). Can't believed they selled Pioneer and Bandai dub at 48$ (tax included). Thank god we got an Chinatown that selled sub even do there are some sub that they can't get for now like To Heart
Yeah I'm looking forward to YUA season 1 and the guy said they might get KOR soon also.

How much do they sell HKs for in Chinatown? I buy most of my stuff from this site
You didn't know that you could buy subs in Chinatown ???? Well, I don't blame you because not too many people know that you can get sub in a little store. The guy store subs he can have is AWSEOME (He mostly gets Anime Cartoon/Manga International DVD). As for the price, it goes like this:

1 DVD (like Cowboy Bebop the movie) 20$
2 DVD (Haibane Renmei) 35$
3 DVD (Tenchi Muyo GXP) 50$
4 DVD (Sister Princess) 65$

Anime music CD price is the same as above

If you liked, we could go together check the place, my sub order for my friend should arrive soon (this week) so it's a good time to meet a fellow anime lover like yourself

Need more info, tell me and I shall provide
Pages: 1 2