Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How do you like your steak cooked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was eating steak last night and I need to know if I'm alone.
I like my steak RARE! Who's with me?

*Vegaterians need not answer*
I prefer my stake well done, so that I can just bite it and it crumbles in my mouth, I dont like chewing meat like bubblegum ;p
When I do eat steak (which is a real rarerity) I want it black as night. None of this still moving around stuff.Big Grin
I like it cooked enough to destroy bacteria and I want it to have a soft buttery feel that melts in your mouth. However, I don't like it drenched in blood. So I say Medium Rare.
I like mine well done, unless it wouldn't taste good with my special sauce Big Grin
Rare. I even had tartare steak once, not to bad.

theres nothing worse than an overcooked steak, such a waste.
Quote:Originally posted by timon
unless it wouldn't taste good with my special sauce Big Grin

Hmmmm I'll pass on your "special sauce". Last time I accepted something like that, I woke up with my pants around my ankles at a New Jersey rest stop. I couldn't sit down for weeks. Sad

Medium Rare works. Needs some flavor but I'll pass on stomach parasites. :p
I like mine brown all the way through..not too done not too light...medium all the way through!
When I eat a steak I usually get it medium, but at sushi places they sell Beef Tataki and it's pretty much just raw beef. It's barely cooked on both sides and completely red in the middle. They cut the beef into thin slices and it's so damn good with the soy sauce and stuff they add to it..ohh...thinking about it makes me want sushi so damn bad!
i don't like it rare and i don't like it overcooked. It has to be perfect.
Sushi is ok...but Octopus Sushi and Eel Sushi is WONDERFUL!!!! It's all steamed though...at least the resteraunts I eat at.
I prefer Italian Octopus legs to Japanese Sushi Octopus
Medium-rare bay-bay.
you people are sick ~_~ octupus legs? raw meat? sushi?

*shrugs uncontrolably*

what happened to good old fashioned hamburger! chickenburger! pop corn chicken!
Oh you're missing out on the good life Mr. Junkie Joe ^_^. Man Sushi is great stuff. Not all sushi is raw you know. They have this one sushi that has fried crab in it. It's called spider roll..oh man it's so good. Though I have to admit that if you're living on a budget sushi might not be the way to go. It's kinda expensive, and I guess it depends on where you go to, but you can tell cheap sushi from good sushi.
Pages: 1 2