Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Am I crazy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i seem to remember a couple of months ago stumbling across a site that was dedicated to reviews of hkdvd imports. it was layed out exactly like the store section on this site. for some reason i never bookmarked it and now (of course Smile) i can't find it. anyone know what i'm talking about? maybe it used to be this site and it changed? if anyone could enlighten me i'd greatly appreciate it Big Grin

cheers
furii
Big Grin Funny question. It was/is this site. They changed the look a few months ago. The review button is on the left side of the main page. You can't live without this site if you buy HK's!
you know, i thought it was. opera was being retarded and not showing the stuff on the left but after i read your post i opened it in ie and it worked perfectly. weird, thanks for your reply Smile
Quote:Originally posted by furii
you know, i thought it was. opera was being retarded and not showing the stuff on the left but after i read your post i opened it in ie and it worked perfectly. weird, thanks for your reply Smile

What version of Opera? I am using CSS2 for the Stuff on the left and the version you had might not of supported it.. I checked with 7.x and it seemed to work fine.. maybe you use something older?
i was using 7.20 beta 3, i just upgraded to beta 4 and it seems to be fixed.
Quote:Originally posted by furii
i was using 7.20 beta 3, i just upgraded to beta 4 and it seems to be fixed.

Cool i guess they must of broken something in beta3