Import Anime Forums

Full Version: AHHHH!! My SNAKE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MY SNAKE GOT LOOSE!! Man, I own a blizzard corn snake and my oh so great roommates decided to move my cage to work, because my roommate's sister didn't feel comfortable staying there the weekend with snake's around, so instead of making her get a hotel room they moved my cage to the work place instead, which was cool by me. I mean I don't wanna be a jerk, but nonetheless!! She got loose!!! I just got the call this morning that she somehow managed to get out of her cage this weekend, and since they weren't there at all this weekend, they just found out this Monday morning! So, she could have been out for over 2 days!! :mad: AH, well. I just thought I'd vent my frustration here. It's bad enough to find out she's gone. I can't even do anything cause I'm over 1400 miles away. DAMN IT ALL!!!

Here's a picture of what she looks like.

[Image: gallery.php3?id=7]

Isn't she the coolest looking snake!!
At my college, a snake from the science lab got loose and went missing for three years. It survived off mice around the campus. Your's should be fine Smile And just because I gots to...
Go eat snake...
at my place we have a problem opposite of yours. We live out in the woods, & last month, & this month we've found a snake in our living room. Lucky they were only oak snakes,
my mongoose ate it. i'm sorry.
I'll just feed your damn mongoose to my friend's boa!! Better yet you'd make a pretty good meal...the damn thing's gonna grow to like 13 ft!! Anyway..update...my snake is found. That sounds so perverted LOL! It was found today and from what my friend told me it looks like she's about to shed again. Anyhoo...crisis averted. She was curled up on my co-worker Jovon's desk under some stack of papers...imagine all day and not noticing she's there til like 1 in the afternoon...the man gets into work at 8:30 in the damn morn and he doesn't notice a snake on his desk for 4 and half hours?!! That's sad lol. I'm so stoked that she was found. I was worrying for like the past week. Anyway I'm having another boring day at work, and I feel so special that you're reading all this crap. Lates good people.
I dated a chick with a snake once. LOL .....Ok i'm bored too.....life sucks!