Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Music !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man, i love how a song can alter your mood. 'Tis great. Koma and bones-"monkey spanner" Damn, i feel good after listening to that.
I always like listenin' to Megadeth, Tool, Slayer, Metallica, Pantera, Ted Nugent, Iced Earth, Alice In Chains, System Of A Down, Rage Against the MAchine, and anything else that doesn't suck.
I like to listen to many metal bands like: Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Sex Machine Guns, X-Japan, Vader, Iced Earth, Testament, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Iron Maiden, and many, many more. And all depends in my mood.
R-A-D-I-O-H-E-A-D. (but you already knew that) Smile
A Perfect Circle
TOOL
Mindless Self Indulgence
Muse
Phish / Trey Anastasio
Liam Lynch (hehe)

What's great about all these artists is that you don't have to think in terms of "What are their best songs" because they are all fantastic.

Definite props to Rage. Shame on Audioslave. Smile
Yeah, there's nothing better then some good tunes while you're sitting back relaxing or what not. My computer is always on playing MP3s. I don't think I could live without ma musak!!
Yeah music is great, it can enlighten your spirit and carry your burdens....I think I'll listen to some right now.
I'm listening to sasha "airdrawndagger" and it's really badass for people who are high. It's the shiznit, it's like saying "ho, better snizzle my nizzle." The soundwaves massage your brain.
I have Sasha & John Digweed CD. Got some kick ass mixing. Nothing like listening to music that makes you feel like your body and brain need to shut down LOL.