Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which anime do u relate to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well most of us have seen anime were there is 1 guy and lots of girls around him and it just popped into my head and i realized that it has happened to me.
When my brother went to college and i was the only guy at home expect for my dad all my niece, sister and aunts were all i had at home(and this isn't in the US, its in Nigeria) but mine is more like the Happy Lesson situation where they all boss u around and u get to suffer. I don't really know y but i felt like putting it here. So i think there is an anime u can relate urself to.

Mine is Happy Lesson

And if u tend to reply, explain the situation.
mine's is Record of Lodoss War,

why?

on my free time I slay dragons, fight wizards and score with a elf chick, oh yea and save the world every other weekend ^_~
Ep 3, I think of Boogiepop Phantum (heysi).

Doesn't mater if I got the ep right I think few will disagree that I can relate to the show itself.
A year ago it would have been Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road...Schultz understands this one...though he's not an ESPer. It was really tough for awhile, not know what I really, truly wanted.

Now?

The Slayers. I'm on this crazy journey with this guy(Schultz) and this girl(our daughter), and it truly is crazy sometimes.
I many not be "Little girl, little breasts, scare the dragon from it's nest," but our adventures lead us into distant lands (Japan), we meet strange people (Morg) and "I'm going to get my hands on the Sword of Light if it's the last thing I do!"
Azumanga Daioh (sans the little girls and in college rather than High School). I just live my life one day at a time, not really putting much stock in the next.
This past weekedn at Otakon was like that 1st episode of Comic Party. The guy in the series was right. If you get separated, your chances of finding each other are .0083% or whatever he said.
I think the anime that most relates to my own life is Here is Greenwood. Though Kazuya's situations were a lot different then mine, it is basically the same premise. I wanted to get away from my family, so did Kazuya. I had been around them for 18 years and that was enough for me. I definitely needed a time out. I stayed in the dorms, so did Kazuya though his was a high school dorm. Being in the dorms was defintiely different, and yes it was full of unusual people, but I made a lot of friends because of the dorms, though none of my friends looked and dressed like a girl. I think it was probably the most fun I've had in my entire life. I also met my girlfriend while I was in college, and Kazuya met his while he was at school as well. That about wraps it up to why I relate this anime to my life, and why it's been one of my favorites.
i really don't know what anime relates to me. My day can go by pretty crazy but the next day it might be boring and whatnot. I dunno what you can make out of that.
I really wouldn't know what anime reflects my life best...I just moved, and everything is crazy now. I don't know. so I'll work on it and get back to you.
A change in mine. For barely any reason at all my title has changed to: SamuraiX: Trust & Betral(sp?)