Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Avatars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I set mine up here? I went to go do it, and found a selection of absolutely nothing. Thats great, cause I had a link. But there was nowhere to put said link. Can anyone help?
you have to reach i belive 50 posts before you can add an avatar.. if i remember right..
And Schultz's doesn't bend the rules for anyone...not even his wife.:p
There are certain things you get when you hit a certain number of posts.

50 - You get an avatar
75 - (I think) your name changes from "Baka" to "Semi-Baka"
150 - You can choose your own name...(I think)

I know there are some others, but right now I can't think of them.
I need Schultz or JJ to help me out here!
I thought this would be an appropriate thread to post under to see if my avatar is on here...It said it wasn't the right file type,so I'll add a different one if it's not here...
(checks how many posts he has)

edit: Also, how do i put my avatar on here and how do i change my "name."
All you have to do is go into your User Control Panel and go into your account Profile.. you can change your avatar there.. and at 150 posts is when you can change your own Title.
I was right...yeah!!!
Call me crazy, but I'm not even near 50 posts and oh look. I gots me an avatar of my own creation. Ain't I special. :p So, there has to be a way to get it on there without meeting that 50 post requirement. Oh by the way, I don't remember what I did to get mine working. It was a while ago. So don't hate the I got me an avatar and you don't playa, hate the I got me an avatar and you don't game.
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
Call me crazy, but I'm not even near 50 posts and oh look. I gots me an avatar of my own creation. Ain't I special. :p So, there has to be a way to get it on there without meeting that 50 post requirement. Oh by the way, I don't remember what I did to get mine working. It was a while ago. So don't hate the I got me an avatar and you don't playa, hate the I got me an avatar and you don't game.

Thats because you probably registered and put it onto your account when we where using phpbb2 forum software which then anyone could do it.. When we switched to vBulliten is when the restriction came into play since vbulliten had the option instead of just Yes or No.. So basically you fall under the grandfather clause.. you had it before so i am not taking it away..
Oh ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up then. I still feel special though. Big Grin
Yes and I'm special tooBig Grin and so is Tripp Smile
I'm not special...I couldn't find an avater that fit the format for like a week. I finally found one that was okay, but i still want my Jackass one to workSad
You can make just about any image fit the format I think. You just have to modify the image to fit the pixel size right? I'm not sure if there is a specific file format, but you can change that too. Whether or not your pic is gonna look good after you shrink it is another story though. That's my input anyway. Tell me if I'm wrong. Yes, special is gooooood. Everytime I say the word special I feel like such a fairie....LOL. Guys just don't use special...it's like going up to your buddy and saying he's fabulous...there are just some words guys can't use without being looked at like a total flamer...
Yea but Lonely_monkey21 is Female.. ;o)
Yeah, I knew that. Smile