Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Got Boredom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're bored, read poems & stories here: http://www.darksites.com/souls/goth/blackflower/

It's the type of site I hope to one day have my junk posted on.

Sugessted stories to read: MatchStickMan, & But I Never Loved You. Which then again those are almost the only ones I've read.
Hey yo... I know this has nothing to do with this, but i just wanted to say have fun at school this year!!! School sucks, but I've made a few friends..woohoo!!!Big Grin
hmmm, lets see to get off subject for a bit. I ditched almost every friend I had when I noticed how imature they were, & also that they were trading off everything I ever taught them, so I have few people to talk to. Luckly Jasan calmed down now that he's not single anymore, so he's willing to be what you could slightly call my friend. Stephine (yes I believe I still spell her name wrong) only talks to me, but doesn't seem to listen. Al is stuck in a class with me so he decided to play nice, although for some reason him & boy seemed to keep trying to approch me out of my range of vision during lunch. My life sucks, my classes suck, & I have nothing to look forward to at any point during the day. And if that doesn't sum it up, lets try a nice big FU*K YOU. Now smile

Anywho, did anyone at all read any of the stories posted on that site???
I read some of them..I didn't have much time, so I'll go this weekend and read some more when I have nothing better to do...Big Grin

Thanks for the whole hearted words... my school year is goin about as good, but i've made 3 friends!!!YAY for Jessi!!!
What's school again? Does someone hold some unvented rage here Batz? And sorry, I haven't read anything off that site bru ha ha, but maybe later. Not making any promises though.
So, anyone here (besides Lonely_Monkey) been bogged down by homework.
I moved..he hates that...so he hates me. Get the picture???neither do iSad
No, I hate you because you remind me of all the problems I had in my life, & the others I still do.
You remind me of how big of an @sshole I was towards you. And how bad you fu*ked over my life. And all the things I had swore I'd never do or say that you talked me into. You made me weak & then smashed what bit of life I had left, & put me into a position that could not turn away from any pain, & I couldn't expand my ego any more. Think about it, we had really nothing in common. Why would I want to be friends with someone I have nothing to talk about with.

And if I didn't hate you, I'd destory your life once again, only this time it would be at my own free will.
It has nothing to do with you moving. You changed, & I don't like the changes in you, anything we had to talk about went out the window, & you are now just walking corpse of some sort to me, one that I don't need, nor want.
We've agreed; fate brought us together to be friends, & call it fate, or my own unwillingness to believe the facts, but it is what determines the fact that we should not be friends any longer.
(a.k.a. If you ever feel like killing yourself again, go head, & I mean it this time. You really are dead in my eyes, all that remains of you are memories that I am learning to forget.)

Back to the suject: I think only like 4-5 of us on here are still in school, muchless would any of these people around here have homework.
Home work???
Still trying to catch up in my FEMA courses...
Blech. If I want teen drama I'll watch the WB. Do not invite folks to kill themselves on my boards, Batz. Ever. Don't apologize, don't explain, I do not want to hear it. This thread is locked and if you pull shit like this again, you're gone. Take a break from the boards, take a nice walk, do whatever you think you need to do to clear your head. But play nice. This is your one and only warning. I suggest you take it seriously. My apologies to anyone who had to read this thread. Import-anime usually is a lot classier than this.