Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Orginal Artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys and Girls I have got a huge favor to ask of all you artist... I am looking for some Orginal "ANime or Manga" Artwork that you have either hand drawn or made is something like Photoshop... There is a reason to me asking but for those who wish to know please ask in PM just to let you guys know I will not use any of your art work in any way with out asking first... good manners start at home...Big Grin

ANyways there is also one little catch this can not and I repeat can not be related to any series... so please don't post your pictures of Goku, Naru, or any other famous anime people. The only way those could be used in what I am shooting for is if they fall under the Fair Use Rule of the United States Copyright Act of 1976. That means it has to be a parody of some sort so if you drew a picture of say Ranma going Super Sajien that would fly. CAtch my drift... THAnks and I can't wait to see your art work...