Import Anime Forums

Full Version: W00t!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congradulations. Big Grin
Have you seen it in America yet? He's a Hong Kong seller.
For anyone in the Toronto area, you can get this set of Trigun for $56Can (about $37 US) and not have to worry about shipping by heading on down to the Pacific Mall.

There's a shop there that get's the new releases within a few days of release.
u mean Pacific Mall carries FX titles? thats just so unfair hehe Smile
I can't believe a mall carries HK DVDs. What next......?
This isn't an every day mall.
It's land of all things Chinese.
Over 300 vendors are crammed into a building about the size of an airport hangar on two stories. You can buy just about anything you would want from HK in this mall at reasonable prices. (including FX releases).

And there is only one mall like it that I'm aware of in a metropolitan population of 6 million people. I'm sure there are similar malls on the west coast or any other major city with a good sized Chinese population.
Damn, I'll I've got is a Hello Kitty store.
A whole store devoted to Hello Kitty?!?!?!?

:roll:
They are everywhere here in japan Big Grin
I live in a big city with a decent asian population. Where's my store?
And which city might that be?
Only the third biggest city in the North East. Come on somebody has to know this.
Baltimore?
Not even a million people in the city. Be lucky to get two million in the surrounding area. No surprise that you don't have a china town. Try New York City, Chicago, Toronto, LA, or Victoria (which is small but close to Asia).
I do go to New York City. Big Grin Actually quite often. I'll have to look around there. What exactly would I be looking for? Do these things have an official name?
Pages: 1 2