Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are your opinions on Gunner? GUNNER WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, I know a thread like this shouldn't be posted, and i know there is a bad thread trade thing, but I want to speed up things...
I've heard, from others, that they have had "problems" with gunner on trades, and that he is REALLY slow, I've partly experienced the same thing.
The worst is that he rarely answer pm's or emails at all...

He did send me DVDs about a long time after i sent mine first, but only the half of the dvds, i guess cause about half of the dvds i sent were dammaged oh well, but
I last sent him replacements for our trade, with instructions on what to do,
its been 3 weeks, no replies at all from him.

I made this thread mainly to make Gunner reply,
GUNNER! This is not ment anything negative, but PLEASE reply to me, and others you owe stuff to.
Wasn't this a dvd-r trade anyways? Aren't those supposed to not take place on this board? Bad trades are bad trades, but know what you're getting yourself into before you trade.
Gunner did not have bad feeback on the forum, not the time I started trading with him.
Sangofe...I'm gonna agree with you...dealing with gunner is a pain in the ass....hopefully he'll send you you're stuff
thank you for your support, Gunner, if you read this,
PLEASE send your part...
*sniffle*

Sad

awww...

[runs onions in eyes]

so sad... :o

Wink

trying to skirt the rules and baby got burned...

Rolleyes