Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New shoes !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my new shoes rock. I need to get some doc martens soon.
Converse all the way...need a new pair though, mine are fallin apartSad
Doc Martens are so comfortable dude LOL. I haven't bought a pair of shoes in a while. Last one was a pair of New Balance cross trainers. I need a new pair of running shoes and dress shoes soon though.
Combat Boots, baby...I've just about killed my current pair. The sides are all worn and there are rips across the toe. Time for a new pair! I'm thinking about getting the type that I don't have to tie!!!
Iversons are the best, nothing else can compare.
My Combat Boots squeek when I walk
I need to soak them. I really enjoy wearing my bootsBig Grin
my shoes kinda squeak but i bet if i soaked them, i would be fucked with mildew.
I wear saddle shoes. There's pretty neat. They're black and white. Sort of dressy, I guess. I wear them for everything though.
I like saddle shoes, I used to wear them when i ws little, and now i can't find any in my size aynwhere... Off to Hot Topic to find some!!!!
I found that it's hard to drive my car in anything but my Running Shoes. My Sketchers with an inch high platform were insanely hard to drive with when I was just learning. My Combat boots will make pivoting hard (since there isn't much give at the ankle).
Skate Shoes are much more comfortable for doing just about anything.

Though I wear sandals until it actually gets cold. Smile
I wear my Berkinstocks all the time...except when wearing my combat boots for work. There is no more comfortable sandle in the world. And I wear them even in the snow.

Big Grin
Japanese slippers for the summer and Nike for Fall-Spring. My feet get really cold easily hence I always need to have them cover up all the time except for summer :p
I got a new pair of Adidas running Shoes. They're a necessity since my others are full of blood, beef and chicken bits from work. I also love my soccer sandals. But sometimes they cut into the sides of my feet too much...
I forgot about skater shoes, though my shoes aren't exactly skater shoes. I live by the beach, so I surf all the time. I have a pair of shoes that are kind of like skater shoes except they're called Reef. They're sufing type of shoe, so I don't expect anyone except people near the coast to know what I'm talking about, but they're comfortable as hell. I have a blue chinese outfit that I use to go out clubbin, and the shoes go great with it. I'd wear dress shoes, but they just don't seem right with the outfit. I'd wear those black kung fu type shoes if I could find them, except I don't know how well I could break with those kind of shoes on.
Pages: 1 2