Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cup of Noodles and Ramen !!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how i love the taste of ramen and cup of noodles AND it's cheap as hell.
Ha ha, I'm eating Chicken Ramen right now.
god bless america.
Heh, I was just watching Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure and they were pigging out on Ramen late at night! Great junk food for late night post-drinking munchies!
Mmmmmm... I had chicken ramen for lunch . Hadn't had that in awhile, I missed it soBig Grin
I hate instant noodles, a cheap meal that taste like crap.
I'm with Matthew. Cup noodles taste generic.:mad: I just realized we don't have a face that shows vomiting.Sad Too bad.
I like the Cheddar flavored cup a noodles! Big Grin
Ok I used to think top raman was the bomb broke food
hands down better than Mac & Cheese (oh and if you
are eating Velveta, Sheels & Cheese you aren't broke)

But then I come to Okinawa and I have tasted there
version of broke man food... Like Top Ramen but ten
times better... it has real bits of meat and veggies in
it... but then there is the flip side... it cost about 10
times more than "TR" now with that being said understand
that TR is only 10 cents a pack here and Okinawa Ramen
is 100 yen a pack or a 1 dollar. Now if I was getting paid
like I was in the states it would be "TR" all the way,but
I'm not so it is down the hatch with "OR" all the way...
I never eat the cups. I Always get the packages of Maruchan Ramen. I went to the international markets to try out some of the foreign Ramen varieties (the ones with no English on them, etc). I think I tried about 4 or 5 varieties, and most of them were pretty much the same. While, sometimes the salt packet not included isn't enough, I cut up some carrots, throw an egg into my noodles and add some Louisiana hot sauce in to make it different. Plain noodles are also good for the Dorms. Crush the noodles into little chunks, fill the cracks with water, and then microwave until everything is soft inside the bowl.
Sounds yummy... I might try that one day is I have the time, or the drive to make it.
Ramen is like a poor college student's dream come true. It's like 15 cents a package and don't eat any of that cup crap. I used to hole up with crap loads of Kung Fu Beef Noodles from the Oriental Market. That shit was awesome. I was eating it like that chick off Hand Maid May. Hard Ramen makes a great paper weight and when you get pissed its a handy item to throw and you don't have to worry about it breaking or just cook some up and toss it in that person's bed and let it harden. So many practical uses.