Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone! / Had a question about the Berserk set...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konnichiwa!

I had a quick question to ask... For those who own the Berserk box set that came out not too long ago, I recall seeing the r1 version of Berserk, and while the video wasn' the best transfer job (due to whatever reason, i know its an older series) I liked it, but is it the same on the dvd or does it look worse than it did there?

Just wanted to say 'hello' as well since I'm new here, and oh yeah, they say that anime/anime cartoon/MAC has a website? Is taht true? If so, what's the url? It'd be rad to check out the new stuff they have coming out...
I only have the FX set and the quality on the video was unfortunately just as good, and sometimes a little more pixelated as the R1s, the tv series came out in 1997 so its really not that old, I think they just didn't take their time encoding the video to dvd. I'm not sure how the MAC set looks though. But the FX has some extras and everything else on it is great.
I heard they put 10 eps on one disc for the FX set...is this true? Also, how's the set as a whole?
This is the episode setup on the fx set. Epsiodes 1-9 are on Disc 1, 10-17 on Disc 2, and 18-25 on Disc 3. All the extras didnt make it and there were no subs in the interview.
thank you so much for all your help and info!

so, then if you order from anime god, you order the discs directly from hong kong? just wanted to know, and thanks!
Ordering directly from animegod is usually too expensive unless you order in BUlk...