Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Piercings !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think i'm either going to get my left or right side of my nose pierced or a berette (thing that goes below your bottom lip).....decide which one i should do.
Be brave young padawan & do all three.
Left side of nose, and the berette!!!! One sided of the nose is like used to express sexuality... I thyink it's the right side, so unless you want it go for it!!!
Guide lines are for tattoos, fu*k what other people say & use that crap for. You you want a whole with a metal bar sticking through your flesh, then get it.

You see I could understand how tattoos have a meaning, but piercings, I mean come on, I don't want to hear how "it's art" & BS.

I've had my ear done, & I could basicly have anything else done that I like, but I don't I don't have a need to show off, or even express myself through junk like that, although if I had to get another piercing, I'd either redo my ear, or have a giant metal bolt that lies between my radious, & ulna (sp?). I don't think you would want to be that extreme.
But may I ask you something, Atomic? Why are you asking people on the forum, I know it helps to choose, but in the real spirituality of "Tribal" things such as this it should be your choice & your choice alone.

A.K.A Doctors shouldn't ride Harleys..,& if they do, they should be beaten with metal pipes...
This has been another post, written at 3 in morning, that even I don't understand.

Peace
ok, here's why i want to get my nose pierced. I was at work on my break talking to a friend and then these two girls come up and one asked me something about her friend (stacy) and i said "yeah, i know her, we're pretty cool" and then she said that stacy told her that i was going to get my nose pierced and that she wanted to tell me that it would look good on me and she wanted to meet me when she first saw me.
Ok, at this point i was really interested especially since she was cute and her friend was even hotter. Then her friend (the hotter one) said that she wanted that berette or whatever thing on me and it would look better than the nose. So, they got into a freaking argument over me and i was like "OMG, this is soooo badass" and i was thinking "Am I sober or under some hallucogenic drug?"
So, that is why i'm wondering.
Hey, I'm a HOT girl. I think it would look really cute if you pinched the skin on your stomach and got a ring right underneath your solar Plexis. same thing with the skin right above your butt cheeks.

C'mon man, that's the most retarded thing ever. Get a piercing only if you really want to, not if some random girl said you might look cute with it.
I have to agree with kakomu here, although to back my man Atomic up, guys don't ever grow out of the "I'm going to do something really stupid to impress some girl" age. I know I haven't at least I'm still doing stupid shit.
you can do whatever you want.
don't mind what other people say.

"it hurts hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah."

i hope you bleed to deathRolleyes
Acctually I planned to get a barette, and an eyebrow ring awhile back. I gotta come up with the money, which means i gotta get a job. My cousin says he'll sign for it next time I'm around him. I love my familyBig Grin
A friend of mine went and got a Prince Albert done because a hot girl he was after told him that it feels amazing for the girl while there having sex. The damn thing got infected and every girl he's been with since getting it done says it doesn't feel any different.

Moral of the story, if you are going to do it, do it for yourself. Doing it for some one else who may not care a month down the road is not the way to go.

The choice is completely up to you.Cool
I believe the people above expressed what I was trying to, only they did it in an understandable way.
I recently got my Tongue and my C*** pierced
Haruka
Brave woman... I don't think I coulda done that:eek:
...Now that's something that I'll never consider piercing. I went with a friend for moral support when she got her's done. I will never pierce anything but my ears and as soon as I'm out o' the Military...I'm going to get three or four more holes per ear. I know Schultz doesn't like that idea. Rolleyes
I dont like that idea either... get belly button peicing... thats always cute ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3