Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Moment of insanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOLY HAND GRENADE! THE PENGUINS ARE TAKING OVER!!!!

Thank you for your time
Big Grin
This thread has the feint aroma of Plastic Spoons!!!
Oh, don't let the real world get you down.

:Couldn't you come up with something better than Penguins?:
Started to put two :'s, then remembered that meant something Sad
I just sucked candle wax through a straw, & apearently didn't stop in time, & the wax invaded my mouth...Sorry, just felt this belongs here.
Woohoo!!!! I went out to eat with my family, and yelled out loud outside the restaurant "this lady is my mom!!!".... then i hugged her as she tried to run awayBig Grin
See I told you, you were fu*ked in the head. It's like you took almost all of the advise I've been barking out at you, & it's scary. Blah, just gotta wait till they start telling you what to do, then it will go back to me liking your parents, & you hating them. I would ask you how they're doing, but that might still be a taboo question.
you think that's weird? Try screaming "this man is my mom" and see what happens!!!
Thanx for the ideaBig Grin Look out mommy your a man!!!!
I would try that, but I don't think anyone would care, because my sister would begin to announce that I'm a retard. You must understand, when not in public I've been know to do junk like mimic a dog & try to hump my dad's leg.
I do what my Rice Krispies tell me toBig Grin

Sorry, had to bring this one back to life somehow...