Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Have you guys seen the roster of SNK vs Capcom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zero of Megaman fame. Alienss from Metal Slug. The gargoyle from the old Gargoyle Quest Nintendo games, complete with a Ghouls and Ghost background. Original Athena (from her PC days). Demitri of Vampires fame. Mr. Karate. And a whole slew of others. This may be the greatest game ever.
WHAT?! I can't wait for this game!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Smile
Wish they slimmed down the number of characters from Street Fighter and added in other Capcom characters, like SonSon, the guy from Bionic Commando, the guy from Section Z, and Hitler (j/k) as well as some others.
As long as Dan from Capcom is in it and Ryo from SNK is in it I will own it!!! Don't forget Guile from Capcom and Joe from SNK as well!!!
I've been waiting so many freaking years for this damn game, Hell yeah I'll import my copy as soon as it comes out!!!!!
What game system is it comin out for??? Sounds awesome, and I can't wait for it!!
Quote:Originally posted by dallaslad
the guy from Bionic Commando

I thought Bionic Commando was made by Nintendo...I think you're thinking of Captain Commando.

Anyway, it's good to see that they are FINALLY adding Zero to a Capcom fighter.

I'd personally like to see another Marvel VS. Capcom with more Marvel and Capcom characters...but SNK VS. Capcom is still fine with me.

Vinny, do you have link with some more info?
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker
I thought Bionic Commando was made by Nintendo...I think you're thinking of Captain Commando.

?

Actually Bionic Commando was an arcade game by Capcom, kind of like a weird follow up to Commando. Then it was ported over to Nintendo, but it was still developed by Capcom. But yeah captain commando was also capcom. Ohh shit Geese has also been added to the mix!!!!!!!! Now where are my boys Rock and Strider?
it'd be nice to see the Kim kids too!
Hell yeah or some metal slug characters, or the 1942 planes, or shit how about some Trojan characters Hellz yeah!!! damn this game could be so huge, its kind of weird that SNK is developing it. To me the characters they are using, seem like something Capcom should have done when developing their installments. Ohh and to the earlier post there will be no more MARVEL VS Capcom or anything unless its MARVEL VS ACCLAIM, they now are the sole developers of any future marvel characters in video games so look out for Marvel Vs Pitfall coming soon!!!
That sux! How did Acclaim get the license?
That damn spider man game they had that sold by the truck loads, yeah I think it sucks ass too, but maybe Capcom will due Capcom Vs Snk 3 like they have been talking about doing for the last 2 and half years, last I heard Dante was going to be in it. What I can't wait for is this secret Street Fighter 15th anniversary game they are going to have, I hope Capcom doesn't let us down, Damn I crave a new 2d fighter, I'm already tired of playing King of fighters 2002!
Yeah I know what you mean. I need 2d games to live.
Hmmm...I had no idea that Bionic Commando was made by Capcom...I think the Bionic Commando for GB did not have the Capcom logo anywhere on it, from what I saw...that's what I was going by.

Heh...2-d fighters are an essential for me also, but I love Virtua Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur a lot also...along with some Tekken 4. I've heard that VF4 Evolution will only be $20 when it finally comes out.

I wonder if Capcom will ever make another fighting game with the same gamplay of there previous Marvel VS series...? (with super jumps, crazy combo's, ect.) Those VS games very much ruleth! Big Grin They don't need Marvel characters to do it, the capcom universe has plenty of characters.

EDIT: Here's a link for anyone that's interested in some screenshots an some more details for the new SNK VS Capcom...

SNK VS Capcom: SVC Chaos
You guys gotta remember. Capcom split and the people who left created SNK. Then SNK went bankrupt and was rebought by Capcom. So basically, it's the SNK crew under the Capcom license.
Pages: 1 2