Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Neon Genesis Evangelion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my Evangelion set today and its great but the only problem is I dont know which company made it. I checked the box for logos but there were'nt any. The cover has Shinji, Rei, and Asuka with there suits on and the back has Misato on it. This set has english/jap dubs and eng/jap subs and comes in a gate fold with 3 discs but who made it?
I think its mac
If the spine is blue with yellow block lettering and it has a pic of rei up top then it is the FX set (well, unlabled and supposedly not FX, but it has their signature slip case and the signature title "perfect")

Solid set though.
Hell yeah I knew this could only be fx quality. But why didnt they put there logo on the box?
They were probably scared of legal action form ADV.

There's also a MI and a MAC version of Evangelion ripped from the R1s.
Are the Director's Cut Episodes on this set??
I do not believe so.
Its great set but when I got it disc one had some scratches the disc works no skipping and any other problems but scratches still piss me off.
Get a Game Dr. they are godly....ps: SLAYER is AWSOME!!! Back on subject...My game dr. never lets me down!
Well actually ive heard they make it worse. But how does the GameDr work? P.S. Im glad to see a Slayer fan on this board
mixing anime and metal have bad effects, like reading lenore Big Grin