Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam 0079 Full Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just Watched the end of the set today Seems like its just a rip of the "Anime Studio" Version Everything That I read in reviews on the site were the same for this set
is there a R1 Mobile Suit Gundam Box Set?? or do you have to buy individual DVD's??
There's an R1 MSG movie set, that's it.
Just the movie's doe's it have both english and japaniese audio? i have the first on VHS in English
The dub was VHS only. There is no dub on the R1 DVD release.
That Suck's even though i really dont mind sub's it would be nice to have the english dub on the dvd. Is the box set still worth getting?? even though no dub track
Yes, very much so. I own the R1s.
Cool found a box set for a good price orderd it this morningCool
Does the HKs for MSG 0079 still have the half episodes (23 & 35 I believe?) Or did MI fix this?
Yeah it's still got the half episode's
Half episodes? I didn't notice any of that on my set. Mines by AC, but I'm assuming it's a rip of MI's...
EDIT: Just confirmed it. Episode 23 is completely there (it's the episode where they get the G-Fighter) and Episode 35 is also completely there (the attack on Solomon). This is on my AC set, which I guess isn't a direct rip of the MI set after all. It's product code is DVD-126-E. It has all the episodes on it, in full. But yeah it does cut off the beginning recaps. And one episode only has Chinese subs. Other then that it's fine.
FINAL EDIT: I made a mistake on the set. It's not by Animation Video (AV). It's by Anime Cartoon (AC).
Pages: 1 2