Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Trouble with DVDs received?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do I go for information concerning trouble with the DVDs I've received from Import Anime? I bought the Jubei-chan complete set, and the first disc looked a bit odd on the side that the DVD player reads. When I got to the 3rd episode, the video started freezing up and the audio started skipping. Anything I can do about this?
email me with this issue to [email protected]
Well you already know this Alex, but I had the exact same problem only mine was on episode 4, I just hope its not a whole batch of them out there.
That is probably a MAC issue..because a few of the HK dvds which I own skip at a certain point and then the rest of the dvd is normal..For example my Outlaw Star dvd (I think disc 1, when Gene is about to fight against Aisha) by MAC and my Tekkaman Blade does the same thing for I believe disc 4 (Blade against Gordaddo)..It happens sometimes :confused:
Yeah I've had some problems like that in the past with Mac, but I've tried my set on 3 different DVD players and a PS2 and it doesn't skip it just doesn't play at all.